At Samantha’s Pet Doors we specialise in the installation of dog doors and the installation of cat doors in the greater Sydney area. Our qualified glazier can install your new pet door into glass sliding doors, timber doors and screen doors. All our installations are sealed from moisture and have a quality finish . Locks and magnetic flaps are included and all work is guaranteed for three years.
As part of the personal and professional service we provide at Samantha’s Pet Doors our installer can bring samples of pet doors and show you where your new cat door or dog door would be best positioned, when he comes to measure your job. Just ask when booking your quote. This will help you get an idea of what the door will look like when it is fully installed.
Our installation process is simple:
- Contact our friendly staff to talk about the right cat door or dog door for your pet and your door.
- We book you in for a quote.
- Our professional installer will contact you to arrange a time for a check measure and bring a sample of pet doors for you if requested.
- Our installer will measure the job and confirm the price.
- You pay your deposit.
- We order the pet door (it will take between 5-8 working days for the door to be made)
- Our installer returns to your home and installs your new pet door.
- Our installer spends 10 – 20 minutes training your pet to use their new door.
Our pet door installer:
Most pets only take 5 – 10 minutes to train before they start using their new pet door. They love the freedom the new door gives them.
Watch how easy it is to get your pet to use a pet door.